1. Required fields must be completed to submit your application. Use the "Continue" button to move to the next page.
2. The online application allows you to attach PDF documents. Please do not mail or fax documents.
3. If you start the application process but do not submit the application, the information will be saved for only five days.
4. When you submit your application, you will receive a message indicating your application has been successfully submitted to Bay City ISD.
5. As a vacancy occurs, administrators have access to the applicant database and may consider applicants for an interview. Interviews are based on vacancies and need. Please do not contact supervisors or schools -- you will be contacted if you are selected for an interview.
6. Applications are retained for one year. To remain in an active status, you will need to update your application.
7. If selected for employment, you will be contacted to discuss hiring requirements, salary and reporting dates.
8. In accordance with Senate Bill 9, a person recommended for employment after January 1, 2008, must be fingerprinted and cleared for employment before starting work. As an applicant who has been recommended for employment, you must pay the fee when you are fingerprinted.
9. If you have questions about your application, contact Human Resources at 979-401-1002.
NOTE: If you have difficulties or receive an error message during the online application, make sure all required fields are complete and in the proper format to correct the error. If not, email a copy of the error message so our staff may assist you.
Senate Bill 9 known as the "Fingerprinting Bill" was passed by the Texas Legislature & signed by Governor Perry. Effective January 1, 2008 all non-certified school applicants in all Texas public and charter schools will be required to be digitally fingerprinted which will include a national criminal history background check. The cost to be printed is approximately $50. Employment will be contingent on the results of the background check. For procedures and additional questions, contact the HR Department at 979-401-1002.